Monday, August 25, 2014

I

I'm awkward around guys I like.
I try to be flirty and cute.
I try to show interest without being annoying.
I can be vague about my interest because I don't want to be annoying.

After sex I get really sleepy and relaxed.
Maybe this comes off as uninterested or upset.
I'm just completely relaxed and my brain is in a haze.

I'm sarcastic.
I can be too sarcastic.
I scare people away because I'm too sarcastic.
I don't NEED a man in my life, I want one to share my life with.
Men want to be needed.
I can't provide that.

I'm very easy going.
I don't care what we do, just that we do something.
I like companionship.
I like being around someone.
I like having someone to hug me
I like have someone to kiss.
I like having someone to cuddle with and laugh with.

I want to be loved.
I want to be loved for me.
I want to love someone.

Maybe I put out something completely different,
Maybe I can appear cold, unemotional, uninterested.
And I can be guarded and closed off.
I don't trust easily.
I've learned my lessons in that area.

I'm quite possibly undateable.






No comments:

Post a Comment