Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hook-up culture

READ THIS FIRST!!!

I wanted to post this article because it has a direct impact on me and dating right now.

The article talks about 20-somethings, but I would say that anyone between the ages of 18 and 40 are in the same situation when it comes to dating.

And this is my frustration.

I want to DATE! I want to go out and play mini-golf, or get lost in a corn maze, or play Street Fighter, or look through my telescope at the stars, or go to the Space and Science center, or a myriad of other activities this wonderful city has to offer. I don't just want to " hang out, maybe, sometime, " And I don't just want to hook up.

Even ten years ago it was different. I would go on actual dates! Guys put effort into things. Now their plan is " Maybe hang out sometime this week, "

MAYBE??!! HANG OUT!???

What does that mean?

Do you want to see me or don't you?

What does hang out actually mean?

BLARRGGHH!!

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment